Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Trip I Would Take If I Had No Moral Values...

Is this one http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=79310. A Russian company is offering people a chance to be pirates themselves off the coast of Somalia by hunting and killing real pirates. For $7000 a day you can sail on a yacht captained and run by ex-special forces soldiers to the Somalia coast in hopes of attracting Somali pirates to come attack your ship. Once they attack you can open up on them with machine guns, RPGs and an array of other weapons. This is real! I couldn't believe this, you can pay an extra $15 a day to arm yourself with an AK-47 assault rifle. Is this what the world has come to? Killing people for sport, granted those people you are killing are probably deserving it, but still! So if any of you sickos out there have thousands of dollars burning holes in your pockets and you want to fulfill your homicidal tendencies, here's the trip for you!

No comments: