Sunday, May 10, 2009

For The Love of My Life

Hey Lauren,

I just wanted to surprise you with a little note on my blog telling you how thankful I am that you are my wife and the mother of my child. You do so much for our family and I want you to know that even though I don't show it all of the time, I really do appreciate everything that you do. You are an incredible woman. The things you do to keep this family going are nothing short of miraculous. Cannon loves you more than you know and so do I. I am excited for the next year with you and the new addition to our family. Once again, I love you and Cannon loves you too. Here is a little note from Cannon.gkhkbbbbbbbbbbbbb. I guess that means he loves you! Happy Mothers Days!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brian's Blog said...

Thank you sooo much Brian! I love you!

Jeanette said...

That was sweet. Lauren is a great mom and wife!!