Friday, May 22, 2009

Defending Our Freedom In His Underwear!


I saw this on msn.com and was in awe! This is one of the coolest pictures that I have ever seen. This is an actual shot of US soldiers fighting off Taliban insurgents in Afghanistan. The article that accompanies this picture is at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30887233/?GT1=43001. That guy is a total stud! I would love to meet him and tell him thanks for his hard work. It doesn't look like hard work...I mean the guy is in pink boxers, but he is defending freedom, and that seems to be the hardest job in the world right now. This guy needs an award or something! He didn't even think to put on his pants before helping his fellow soldiers, or for that matter, shoes, he's wearing flip-flops. Give that soldier a medal for awesomeness! You know that just shows how amazing the military is in training and creating men that don't hesitate to do their jobs. There isn't, in my opinion, a better job in the world than being a soldier. As you can tell I am jealous. Well that's it, go to the link and read the article it will be worth it. Hey Freedoms Foundation, there a candidate for someone to honor at one of your banquets.




1 comment:

Kacey said...

I saw that on MSN too and completely agree with you! (I also love that his boxers are pink...of all colors!)