Hey peoples! I have decided after years of itching to write anything and everything in my head every so often that I would start a blog. My wife Lauren has her own blog and when I got the urge to blog, she would always complain and try to censure what I wrote, and now she doesn't have to because this is MY own blog. So just to let those of you out there that actually read, or will read this blog, there will be a purpose to this blog...Are you ready for what the purpose is?...Well, just keep waiting because there is no rhyme or reason to this blog. I will talk about whatever is on my mind at the time. And please feel free to comment on whatever you want to read about from me. Ok, so now that I got that out of way, here we go.
Is it me or does Barak Obama love to hear himself speak and be on TV. I think that the press conference that he held yesterday was pointless to televise during primetime television. That whole thing could have and in my opinion, should have been broadcast on C-SPAN. He didn't say anything different than he has in the past. Now I don't really like Obama, and not for really the politcal reasons, its because he is a celebrity and not the President of the United States. Come on, going on Jay Leno does what for the economy? There is a reason why no other president has ever done it, because they were busy doing their jobs! So come on Barak, quit worrying about how good you look on camera and start worrying about doing what the American people put you in place to do. I have to add at the end of this that I don't know a whole lot about politics nor did I vote in this last election (Mainly because I didn't like either canidate), so I really should not have an opinion of Obama, but I do so deal with it. Today, that is what really grinds my gears!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Man, some AMAZING wife must have really decked out your blog. She is so cool and "with it" (and attractive too!).
Post a Comment